Used pistol worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are selling it to a friend or person you trust. You will probably get a fraction of what you paid. Its the reason I have so much trouble with this new gun litigation going through now. It really benefits the gun stores and hurts the gun owner big time. Imagine if you could not sell your car privately, only a dealership could sell cars. What do you think the dealership is going to pay you for your used car and turn around and sell it for, what do you think prices on cars would do, if all private sellers were gone? Sell, it while you can.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Unless you are selling it to a friend or person you trust. You will probably get a fraction of what you paid. Its the reason I have so much trouble with this new gun litigation going through now. It really benefits the gun stores and hurts the gun owner big time. Imagine if you could not sell your car privately, only a dealership could sell cars. What do you think the dealership is going to pay you for your used car and turn around and sell it for, what do you think prices on cars would do, if all private sellers were gone? Sell, it while you can.

My FFL will sell it for $25 plus any ad costs. Find and independent FFL and get to know him. Mine is a retired Vietnam Veteran who is in business to supplement his income.

Last edited:
The new law is fine. They just need to let law biding American citizens hold FFLs like they did in the 80s. I look for them to make all guns go through FFL and then raise the price of FFL (again) and enact stricter laws on keeping one until the whole process is limited to big store gun dealers and end game of registry.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman

Where does it say you can't sell your guns privately? The "new law" changes nothing in that regard.

Thank you all and nwjones18. It does appear that ~ $250 is the value. I was thinking about getting SIG SAUER MOSQUITOO 22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back