usage instructions for the Molabrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm about to brew up a batch of Molabrew, but I have a question about dosage.

I recall Molakule saying to use 1 or 2 ounces per quart. Is that a one time dose per oil change interval? I ask, because LC usually gets added every thousand miles. Since the brew is made up of some LC, wouldn't one want to add some of the brew at some pre-defined interval?

Thanks in advance. Please, all who use the "brew" please chime in.

yes, I've been curious about the same brew you speak of. Sort of sounds like a home-brew beer forum to a newbie?
Hey how bout when we get this info someone post it up as a sticky. Mola's posts and info are certainly worthy.

instead of all that trouble just add a can of bg's moa to your oil at oil change...it is a much stronger anti-oxidant then lc..it will keep your engine spotless too.

Problem is, where do you buy the bg stuff? Far as I know, you can only buy it at repair facilities that carry it. No retail stores. I could be wrong, hopefully, because I would love to try BG. Expensive stuff, but that may be in part because of repair shop selling it.

hi tallpaul, i get my stuff here in denver/littleton napa,carquest,advance auto, and alot of the private auto parts stores,gas stations shell here, conoco alot of the tire stores for instance swiss tire..

my question is, actually, what my question was--usage/dosage instructions from users of the Molabrew, NOT BG MOA (which I have used, but did not post a question about).

Will Molabrew users please chime in?

Sorry about that, I had no intention of hi-jacking your post. Seems the thread took a turn and BG was mentioned, so I thought I'd ask. Actually I'm interested in both, will see if anyone replies about either, or maybe I will start a new topic.

Molabrew is like 1 part Schaeffers #132 to 2 or 3 parts LC20. Or maybe I have it bass ackwards. Someone here knows. Search function can be very frustrating and time-wasting.

part of my original question remains. Since LC is meant to be added at 1000 mile intervals, wouldn't one have to periodically add the molebrew, and not just one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back