Underwood Ammo

Huge fan of Underwood, quality and performance at top tier and it's priced very reasonably as well.

I wish they would not use Comp brass for 38 Super though. And they don't mention it as far as I know, you have to find out the hard way.

Just me but I like Buffalo Bore for high-end. Underwood is top tier no doubt. Can't go wrong with their selection. One thing that is pretty amazint to me is the longevity and still to this day top-performing Hornady XTP bullets in various calibers. The XTP 180gr is an excellent choice for 10mm. That is one of the 40 cal bullets that stay in tact at legitimate 10mm velocities.

Just me but I like Buffalo Bore for high-end. Underwood is top tier no doubt. Can't go wrong with their selection. One thing that is pretty amazint to me is the longevity and still to this day top-performing Hornady XTP bullets in various calibers. The XTP 180gr is an excellent choice for 10mm. That is one of the 40 cal bullets that stay in tact at legitimate 10mm velocities.
I've had some 180gr xtp's loaded at 1300 fps (handloads) sitting around waiting for me to take the 10mm deer hunting, but I haven't gotten one with it yet. Shoot really well and was nice to see Underwoods factory loads are to the same spec's as my handloads. Full power 10mm for sure.

I use Underwood copper bullets for self defense around vehicles, they won't fail going through glass to the target like hollow points will.

Back