U.S. clears way for truly driverless vehicles without steering wheels

A stubborn horse is more like a self-driving car. If anything, going from horse to car gave the operator more and not less control. Riding a horse may be more fun. Depends on the situation and the person. I don't find self-driving cars appealing at all. Shoot me now, let the horse live.
1) People commute for work, stuck in traffic, no fun.
2) People have to drive someone who can't drive yet, and take timeoff from work, from other family affair, wake up way early so they make it back, come back way late because they have to work, etc.
3) People sacrifice sleep so they can commute at early hours long distance

Those 3 reasons above are enough many would want a driverless car so they can commute while working (in meeting for example), families who can't drive can get to places without them asking for rids, and they can catch up on sleep during a long commute. That's enough to sell a lot of driverless tech.

1) People commute for work, stuck in traffic, no fun.
2) People have to drive someone who can't drive yet, and take timeoff from work, from other family affair, wake up way early so they make it back, come back way late because they have to work, etc.
3) People sacrifice sleep so they can commute at early hours long distance

Those 3 reasons above are enough many would want a driverless car so they can commute while working (in meeting for example), families who can't drive can get to places without them asking for rids, and they can catch up on sleep during a long commute. That's enough to sell a lot of driverless tech.
I can clearly see your life mirrored in your post.

Back