Two years on Pennzoil HD30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if any of you remember my discussions on my old Camira (J-Car) wagon of a few years ago.

After running 25W-70 through the winter of 2003, I switched to Pennzoil HD30 for summer (October 2003) to see what the difference was.

Brother in law ran into car troubles (ran out of oil once too often in his suzuki), and was stuck for transport.

I offered them the J-Car, for $100/week for a set number of weeks, and was going to include the next two oil change/service, to keep track of what they were doing with it.

Needless to say, they renegged on paying, and thus didn't get the servicing done...

About a year ago, they complained to another family member that it was starting to use a bit of oil.

Well, it's now November 2005, and he was in town yesterday (their Mother is in hospital, and unlikely to leave).

He told me that I'd be proud of him, as they just had the car serviced this week.

Two years on Pennz HD30, plus whatever top-up they used...wish I had a sample of either the oil, or the Pure-one filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back