twin-turbo pickup truck issues?

That is in boost a lot more than I would have thought. Are you logging boost with some sort of 3 bar map setup?
Its just OBD data.

That's at 75mph as well, which is 'normal' highway speeds around here, so plenty of air resistance. Slower, of course, is much less.

My work truck was a 2011 F150 3.5 Ecoboost. When I retired, I had driven the thing 154,000 miles. Not one problem. Always M1 oil, 5000 mile oil changes and regular service. My last drive in the thing was my typical 1350 trip with cargo. Ran like a top. I kind of miss it. Loved the power! It ran like a champ on 93 octane, with both better MPG and tire spinning power. Made the more expensive fuel worth the expense by cost per mile.

Turbochargers all (water cooled or not) get hot enough to "coke up" the oil on the exhaust side of the shaft. More modern turbochargers are designed to accommodate this coke (carbon) buildup and still function. Older designs would fail with as little as a few thousandths of an inch buildup. HOWEVER, owners are far better off choosing an oil that does not coke up the turbo hot section.

One proven way is to simply use M1 oil and change at 5000 mile intervals. The turbos will never coke up and will provide excellent service.

My father did calculations on the 2.0EB escape he got my mom. It did enough better on mileage on premium fuel that it was actually cheaper to run premium fuel.

Back