TW SNS vs Hybrid Ceramic Spray

Saw this on the TW FB page.

"We know y’all have questions about the updated SNS, and the biggest question we are getting is about the difference between SNS and Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating.

Guys, it all comes down to the application factor - instant cure with SNS vs. a 24 hour cure time with Ceramic Spray Coating. That being said, while SNS gives you some INSANE durability as a paint sealant, when you properly apply 2 coats of Ceramic Spray Coating onto a prepped car, you can get almost a YEAR of protection - which is longer than what you can expect from SNS. AND as our friend Pan TheOrganizer says, Ceramic Spray Coating has “THE GLOSS, THE GLOSS, THE GLOSS.” For increased gloss with SNS, pick up some ICE Spray Wax as a topper.

At the end of the day, everyone loves having options so our R&D team is continuously improving and reformulating products to fit your detailing needs."

Reactions: JTK
I have the previous version of SNS. I am very happy with it. I have no problem applying it on a regular basis.

For me it's option 3, their Ceramic Wet Wax, because I can apply it to a washed vehicle that's still wet and dry like normal.

Back