Turtle Wax and Collinite 845

If all you want is shine, maybe a spray wax like Griots best in show, megs ultimate, or duragloss aquawax would be a good topper.

Could you define "did not shine for long"? Shine comes from a perfect clearcoat. If the clearcoat is decontaminated with each cleaning, a spray wax is all you need, or Megs Ultimate Fast Finish.

Shine comes from polishing and achieving a perfectly flat clear coat (no swirls or scratches).
In my opinion a wax is just to protect the clear coat and make it easier to clean.

As others have mentioned, shine comes from polishing, not the product itself.

One of these photos was taken after polishing. One was taken after sealant was applied. Can you distinguish between the two?

A7EEF0F5-8EFC-4516-A663-101C78AD2B2B.jpeg

8247DEF6-C534-4F1E-A9BC-9DA6E0FFD208.jpeg

I dont think 845 will add any more shine to SNS. As far as durability goes I don't see a purpose of putting a hybrid wax over a synthetic sealant. If you want shine and depth you want full carnauba over a sealant.

How are you prepping the paint prior to applying SNS? Are you able to let it dry overnight? I've had very good results with SNS and I'm exclusively using it now for all of the cars. Surface isn't slick initially but becomes very slick the next day.

As others have mentioned, shine comes from polishing, not the product itself.

One of these photos was taken after polishing. One was taken after sealant was applied. Can you distinguish between the two?
Im more interested in your solar panels ... are you glad you did it? Cost vs savings... ? Do you think it was worth it other then a fun thing to have?

Back