Wax Comparison

I like Bead Maker. ;)
HQ4A0255_1600x.jpg

Last edited:
You are not pulling my leg, right? As electrical insulators are vitrified - what does the wax do?

Not pulling your leg, but unable to find a legit source for the story. All I can find is this which references the use originally for electrical components:

"Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax No. 845
This heavy duty liquid wax was originally developed for use by electric power companies for protection against high voltage power failure, fires and explosions. It's primary use is on the finishes of automobiles, trucks, buses and airplanes where durability, high gloss and lasting protection are paramount. An excellent choice for fleet applications and very easy to use--requires minimum rubbing or buffing."

I like Bead Maker. ;)
I love me some Bead Maker. Insane gloss and shine in seconds. Doesn't last long but I don't mind. It an awesome "topper" and inexpensive.

In relation to the Collinite 845 - can someone actually say what an "Insulator" wax is? They also say Last Step Wax: what are the steps before, then?
A last step product or LSP is just that - the last thing you put on your paint; the layer of protection.

Back