Turtle wax 1-Step vrs Eagle One Nano Spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using turtle wax 1-step every week spring/early summer, been busy for last 1.5 months with no time to wax my vehicles since, 1 1/2 inch rain today and all vehicles are beading gallons of water, wax seems to be working.

I have been reading about Eagle One Nano Spray Wax in forums, I see it at Wally World beside the Turtle Wax 1-step, is Eagle One Spray/wax alternative better?

thanks,
Cyprs

My favorite is their wax as you dry turtle wax... I think it works really well. It does bead and smells good
smile.gif

Thanks Dominic, I think that is the stuff I have been using, the one step spray and wipe TW, it is working good, for heck of it I picked up some Eagle 1 today, hear good things about it too, will try it when I get time and post what I found compared to TW counter product. I do like the one step turtle wax, just curiousity more than anything after reading in here about Eagle 1 spray wax. I found the Eagle 1 a couple bucks more, will see how it does.

thanks
Cyprs

i tries the spray nano max because my walmart had it on the clearance shelf for under $4 and its pretty good stuff, very easy to apply and remove and the slickness lasts a good month.

i have the nano spray and it's a good instant wax on the car after the wash and have no time for the waxing, although it doesn't give much shine at all

but the good thing is you can use it on mirrors/windows/windshield as well

Sorry it took so long to get back, found the Eagle one more consentrated and finish seems to last longer, kinda like the Eagle One too because it states it has rust inhibitors built into formulation, they salt highways here. Few more bucks for Eagle One but bottle seems to go further, I find best results is to dry car after washing and then use E1.

Cyprs

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
For a spray wax, try Duragloss AquaWax. You'll be amazed. Read up on autopia.org.

I agree 100%, one application will make your jaw drop! In spite of the name it is actually a spray sealant so limit it's use to once or twice a month on flaked colors. It may mute the flake somewhat if overused. Fantastic look and feel that lasts.

the turtle wax 1 step is pretty comparable to the eagle one wax as you dry (waud). eagle one waud has a little better cleaning capability and staying power, while the tw seems to have a better appearance (to me). the eagle one nanowax spray is good to use after you have used a wax as you dry product (take your pick).

i also have some of the meguiars waud stuff, which works well but requires you to apply it, then buff off the haze.

they are all fairly comparable, so pick the one that looks best on your car. i like using eo nanowax after another product.

Glad I found this thread! I had been using Turtle Wax's spray wax for some time and had pretty good if not miraculous results. The good thing was it was just a spray, wipe, and forget treatment like it should be. My local Wal-Mart for some reason started discounting Nanowax as soon as they started carrying it so I picked it up on the praise of folks here. I have to say, I am unimpressed. Not necessarily with the finish. It's great. But I CANNOT get this stuff to look great without a considerable amount of buffing. The stuff hazes up like crazy. What's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back