Trop Artic $1.68 !!!

Was at Wally World today and noticed that the Trop Artic has gone from 1.48 to 1.68. Makes me glad i bought my ten cases when i did. When will it ever end?

I'm amazed they were able to hold the price at $1.48 for as long as they did. Considering what the how much many big name brands have gone up in the last 1 1/2 years.

I could get Trop-Artic at a local store for cheaper than Wal-Mart for a long time! I bought a case of it at $1.29 a qt. It went up to $1.59, and now it's $1.89! I knew I should've bought more!

[Off Topic!] I just went to Checker and got 5 qts of Chevron Supreme for .99. Also got 5 qts. of Quaker State for $1.20. They have coupons out this week. [Cheers!]

quote:
Originally posted by Thermactor:
quote:
Originally posted by LT4 Vette: If you go to Home Depot, you might still get Pennzoil (yellow bottle) for 97 cents
But is the sludge worth it? [LOL!]

Try that line with the "miracle whiz auto rx" guys who would use it for a rinse phase. [Dummy!]

About 9 months ago I got 10 cases of TA at a dollar store for a buck a quart. I think it was the dollar tree! I felt it was a good deal considering it was a syn blend. I hope it's a good oil...

Quote:
If you go to Home Depot, you might still get Pennzoil (yellow bottle) for 97 cents
holy ________, around here Pennzoil is more expensive then Valvoline!