Trop Artic $1.68 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Wally World today and noticed that the Trop Artic has gone from 1.48 to 1.68. Makes me glad i bought my ten cases when i did. When will it ever end?

I'm amazed they were able to hold the price at $1.48 for as long as they did. Considering what the how much many big name brands have gone up in the last 1 1/2 years.

I could get Trop-Artic at a local store for cheaper than Wal-Mart for a long time! I bought a case of it at $1.29 a qt. It went up to $1.59, and now it's $1.89! I knew I should've bought more!

I was at walmart sat. and saw the TA 5w30 for 1.68 but the 10w30 TA was still 1.48.
confused.gif

offtopic.gif

I just went to Checker and got 5 qts of Chevron Supreme for .99. Also got 5 qts. of Quaker State for $1.20. They have coupons out this week.

cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Thermactor:

quote:

Originally posted by LT4 Vette:
If you go to Home Depot, you might still get Pennzoil (yellow bottle) for 97 cents

But is the sludge worth it?
lol.gif

Try that line with the "miracle whiz auto rx" guys who would use it for a rinse phase.

twak.gif

Pennzoil 5W20 SM, 1.37 at Home Depot..

Pennzoil 10W30 SUV/Truck/Mini Van. GF3/GF4 SL, bought 12 qts of that for 1.37 too.. Stuff was 2.79 back in the day!

SCOOOOOORE!!!!!
cheers.gif

Makes me glad I ended up with a total of 10 cases of Trop Artic from Dollar Tree last year. A buck a quart.

I'm still waiting to use up one more oci of T/A then I have 2 cases of Union76 at 59 cents a qt to use, it's all in the Conoco family.

About 9 months ago I got 10 cases of TA at a dollar store for a buck a quart. I think it was the dollar tree! I felt it was a good deal considering it was a syn blend. I hope it's a good oil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back