Tire size 255/50R19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the market for new tires. Mainly used for spring through fall, will not be used in the winter. I want something priced good and has good performance. Nothing to expensive and nothing super cheap that its worthless. Loweset temperature it will be used it would be 45F and highest 86F. BTW it is a 2002 Acura MDX if that helps. Thanks!

Everything in that size will be north of $200 a tire.

I would probably look at the Continental CrossContact LX20 w/ EcoPlus or the Firestone Destination ST for that application in that size.

Last edited:
Okay thanks guys will look into the Pirelli and Continental. They seem to have good reviews. Any person experience with these tire? Also any experience with GoodyearEagle F1 Asymmetric SUV-4X4 ?

P.S. Yes they are not OEM size, they are 19" 07'-12' Acura RDX premium wheels, they have the same bolt pattern as an 02 MDX.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TedSexington
Okay thanks guys will look into the Pirelli and Continental. They seem to have good reviews. Any person experience with these tire? Also any experience with GoodyearEagle F1 Asymmetric SUV-4X4 ?

P.S. Yes they are not OEM size, they are 19" 07'-12' Acura RDX premium wheels, they have the same bolt pattern as an 02 MDX.

I wouldn't get those GY's.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Originally Posted By: TedSexington

I wouldn't get those GY's.

How about adding in a reason why you wouldn't choose those specific tires?

They are a fantastic summer only high performance rubber, which the OP might be looking for.

BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back