ticked off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy she just looked in the bedroom and saw me on hear , and she said why are u always on that bob the builder site. If it was up to her id never change the oil in my truck or her car. Matter of fact until she met me she didn't even know a car used oil and filters. I plan on sitting hear for atleast 3 hours and reading from bob just to aggravate her.

35.gif

Originally Posted By: waltywalt
And the reason why my wife tossed the tools was because she said it was in her way and was tired of moving it or having to walk around it. That's okay I just tossed her fat lazy smelly dog outside for good, she asked why I said I was tired of looking at it and smelling it. If the wife says another word im gonna start tossing more of her stuff outside or in the dumpster. I feel better now.

lol.gif

Filter wrench? who uses those?

hand tight plus 3/4 turn shouldn't be that hard to take off, even on a smooth non grippy finished filter.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe
And the reason why my wife tossed the tools was because she said it was in her way and was tired of moving it or having to walk around it. That's okay I just tossed her fat lazy smelly dog outside for good, she asked why I said I was tired of looking at it and smelling it. If the wife says another word im gonna start tossing more of her stuff outside or in the dumpster. I feel better now.

lol.gif

WOW.
13.gif

I never use a filter wrench, i guess i don't put them on that tight.

How hard was it to screwdriver the FU? The can is pretty thick.

Also the XG3980 i buy on Amazon for like $6 had one bad review stating that someone returned a used XG and he received it in an oil soaked box, so Amazon isn't immune from issues.

Ps the filter some how healed itself. No more dent. How did that happen.

Just like you said before in this thread ... oil pressure.

i just checked the filter again and it looks as though the oil pressure pushed the dent out somewhat.

Your wife threw a box of tools away????????????

Man, I leave my wife's things alone, she leaves my things alone, works well for the both of us.

I open the sealed filters, if they are ok it goes in cart.. if not.. dented, used (yes used in sealed box) etc.. goes back on shelf or I drop of the stack of damaged ones at the tire center.

Fortunately I have been using oem filters last 3 years so this PITA hasnt happened as often.

You are responsable for how this all went.
You should always check filters before leaving the store.
Dont start ajob without the proper tools.
Set aside the oil to be used so you wont lose track of how much you have used

Sorry If i offended anyone. I know some people are less fortunate and need help .

People who switch filters and steal rebate codes need some help alright.
wink.gif

There's nothing wrong with wanting an undamaged filter of the correct model number, nor is there anything wrong with expecting to get rebate codes that are supposed to be attached to a given product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back