Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

IMG_5559.jpeg

C4E1D6F2-0E9A-468D-9DA3-B6B928039FC3.jpg
Closer look of the van from a few weeks ago. Got a closer look at it today. All the seats in the back are gone. It’s a 1990 model. Didn’t sell at the auction last week so they will try it again then it gets scrapped. Of course employees get first dibs at it. I thought it had way more miles. It only has 112,000 but the driver door feels like it could fall off any second. I’m honestly thinking of seeing what they will give me on trade for my Escape and Camry and trying to get this an a 2003 Tacoma they have. I have a strong love for Chrysler and Dodge mini vans always have. You don’t see many of these around at all. It was a flooring company van but it’s really clean on the inside. Traded in for a Ford Transit van. I see it as a good road service van for me.

Lake Busbee was a cooling source for a coal fired plant, dismantled in 2016. The new sign sums up it's usefulness. For Oct.,it is located in the city of Halloween, SC

Attachments

• PXL_20231013_184941433.jpg
    PXL_20231013_184941433.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20231013_184904413.jpg
    PXL_20231013_184904413.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 14
This picture dedicated to @Jdeere562 , @MolaKule , and @wwillson.

Sally’s in Springville, IA.
View attachment 183320
How funny! Iowa Pork Producers just announced the yearly Best Tenderloin of the year award for 2023. Just read it today.
www.iowapork.org/community/contests/breaded-tenderloin-contest#:~:text=The%202023%20champion%20is%20Cliff's,Stumpy's%20Bar%20%26%20Grill%20%E2%80%93%20Duncombe

Chore lady and I went for lunch today. I just had a prime rib sandwich and fries.
My days of tackling a big sandwich like that are over!

C9CA8543-54D7-4820-A458-76E46F72C0D8.png
Finally that time of year has arrived! Egg nog season!! Love egg nog. Love is probably an understatement. A true southern treat. I buy the Southern Comfort brand. The one in the glass bottle is strange but I buy all of their other dairy products though and will be giving their version a try again this year. The black carton is the best though. Gonna take some to the boys on Monday and make money on it cause I’m a business man I sell my drinks and snacks for money at work 🤣 gotta find someway to make money. Also one thing in the glass is custard which is 🤢. I’ll drink egg nog all day though.

View attachment 183325Finally that time of year has arrived! Egg nog season!! Love egg nog. Love is probably an understatement. A true southern treat. I buy the Southern Comfort brand. The one in the glass bottle is strange but I buy all of their other dairy products though and will be giving their version a try again this year. The black carton is the best though. Gonna take some to the boys on Monday and make money on it cause I’m a business man I sell my drinks and snacks for money at work 🤣 gotta find someway to make money. Also one thing in the glass is custard which is 🤢. I’ll drink egg nog all day though.
Mom always used to make homemade egg nog at Christmas. Saw her make it but I had no recipe.

After she passed, My Daughter said she missed it, do you know her recipe Dad?
Said no, but let's try to wing it. So we went to the store and bought 1/2 & 1/2 cream and ice cream. Dad had farm fresh eggs.
We mixed it all together with raw eggs and added some vanilla and nutmeg. It turned out pretty good!

I held my tongue, but what I wanted to say was go back to the bar and have yourself another Guinness

(I wanted to go up to the line and take a right on red. He walks in front of my car and yells at me, "It's a red light." He missed the crosswalk by a bit imho)

dash 101123.JPG

Here's another, I guess I have to say it's an unfortunate Phila thing.

I'm at the stop line, first car. A woman in a Volvo simply passes on the shoulder and does this. I cheated, but won. there simply are times I just don't want to be the doormat.

Note the intersection to the south (right) is a red light cam intersection

I am so looking forward to losing a day working from home, and going in another (4 days in office now)

I did look in the rearview, this car doesn't have a rear cam. She was screaming. Why?

phila 101123.JPG

phila 101123a.JPG

phila 101123b.JPG

Back