Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Saw this unit at the local campground. Good for retired folks.

BEABD2F7-46E7-4870-A0C5-14C4F0AC2FF6.jpeg

Friday night blues.
Started the day on top of a mountain, great views in the morning.
Then had quality park time with my daughter, she's almost 4 somehow... Time flies.
Then explored some roads around Uwharrie area.
And now she's assisting me with burning some cardboard.
Good stuff. I enjoy days like these. Must be getting old, 30 is only couple months away.

20230609_202533_HDR.jpg

Technically that is my dream car
I recall looking at a new one on the dealer's lot when they came out, and the MSRP was around $130K IIRC. It's probably worth at least 2 or 3 times that now for a used on in new condition.

IMG_3841.jpeg

Was doing oil and filter inventory tonight so i could add the stock to my app StockRoom. Very helpful app for keeping track of supplies. Didn’t realize I had so many oil filters on hand lol 😂. This isn’t even all of them these are just for the 2004 Camry and my truck/grandmas car because they take the same filter and the 1994 Ford Van filters in the end. Not pictured is the others for my truck, moms car, the 1994 Camry, the Jeep, filters for my friends cars etc. lol. Highly recommend StockRoom app. Easy to use.

3/4 the way around they ran out of Goodyear welt. :eek:
@EA82. By the way, I didn't mean to make a disparaging remark. I'm just an innocent quipper. It's pretty common to see 270° GY welts. This can be taken care of during a resoling, although the benefit of the 360° welt is mostly a nicer appearance.

Last edited:
Back