Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

CDs don’t get pressed, more like injection molded and then metallized. But good trivia!
Everything and anything out there can be debated though, but the app was correct, meaning very first printed music CD in US is just that by Bruce Springsteen

Here is another fun fact 😀

27BEFE67-6DD1-4B7E-8423-65EB7EE7F043.jpeg

This is the V6 Australian version Capri. I owned the "American" version, four cylinder, four speed manual. Mu four cylinder burnt more oil than gas. I was in high school and loved that huge oil smoke producing Capri. I did get a lot of dirty looks at stop lights......

337162733_861309921601440_2971605328509190626_n.jpg

You got my mouth watering. I'll have to check out or local German grocery store that closed last year but has since opened under new ownership. I want that stuff on the roll in the last picture and hopefully, they still carry it. I always want to get one of those little Tyrolean felt hats so I can blend in with the locals while doing undercover work in New Braunfels, TX. ;)

She said that it wasn’t much to look at, but it was pretty good. She’s not really a beer drinker either, but she said that it was all great together. 🍻
She was telling me about some of the old guys that were in the HOFBRAUHAUS that were dressed in lederhosen, and wearing those hats that your speaking of, that would get up and start singing and getting everyone involved. She was saying how everyone had a mug of beer and was rocking back and forth having a great time. Very festive and enjoyable.

She said that it wasn’t much to look at, but it was pretty good. She’s not really a beer drinker either, but she said that it was all great together. 🍻
She was telling me about some of the old guys that were in the HOFBRAUHAUS that were dressed in lederhosen, and wearing those hats that your speaking of, that would get up and start singing and getting everyone involved. She was saying how everyone had a mug of beer and was rocking back and forth having a great time. Very festive and enjoyable.
I imagine Merry and Pippin in lederhosen, wielding pint-sized beer jugs and enormous pretzels while singing and dancing on a table in the Hofbräuhaus. 😂

Not new to this, but true to this. We are a little bit past on 2 years of me learning about this board's sponsors, and partaking when I can.. Here is a photo showing my appreciation for two BITOG sponsors, @OIL_UDDER @OILUDDER and @High Performance Lubricants David is a wonderful man.

The next fill (when it arrives) will be the 5W-30 NO VII PCMO, since the Christmas score of Supercar 0W-20 (the @OVERKILL 0W-20 was hilarious but. My plan to own the 2nd printing fell through. Oh well. If it is lost forever, so be it) Has been exhausted across both vehicles.

2nd pic is a random of what's in both cars.

3rd pic is from my new friend, "somewhere in the middle of PA" that showed me this picture, "1 of 50 in the world" telling me about leaving a muscle car seeing its taillights in the twisties, he in a Porsche 930 on a Cannonball Run. Maybe some of you know who that is lol...

4th pic is Bugsy Malone in Sentry mode. He has settings. I've figured out he is a super advanced robot, sort of like E.T.

The last 4 pics are a car that costs $1400, is sitting on Ashburner St in Philadelphia, that would *almost* be a candidate for a 4th car because it's so very comfy and reliable.. if only that could be made to work. It's a little rough but I like it. However. Looks like it won't join the Fleet. More than likely not.

View attachment 146908View attachment 146909View attachment 146910View attachment 146911View attachment 146912View attachment 146913View attachment 146914View attachment 146915View attachment 146916View attachment 146917
Wow, quite the stream of consciousness again, huh?

Not sure why some random Toyota in Philadelphia would make any sense to own.

Everything and anything out there can be debated though, but the app was correct, meaning very first printed music CD in US is just that by Bruce Springsteen
I’m sure I don’t know what printed means either. Besides the insert and rear cover… which were printed for cassettes and records too.

The digital data gets crafted to a “glass master” and validated. Nickel electroplated female/male or positive/negative versions get made from that and each other (the first nickel form is made, then opposites are made from that). The nickel copies are validated and used for the injected polymer, which then gets a metalized film and lacquer finish.

As I said, I appreciate the trivia. I just had the fortune to work the cd making process for a time.

Back