Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

1675144847419.png

How long did the springs last?
I don't know, I bought the pistol used. There's a good chance at least one is original. It's difficult to date an American produced Beretta because there's no reliable serial number lookup for the USA models. However I think mine was produced in the mid to late 90s. My reliable mag was actually a cx4 storm magazine, so it's not original to the pistol.

No idea if this late 60’s ad advertising “liquid tire chains” is real or not. Figured it was worth sharing.

View attachment 138051

I read up on that a few years ago, it was indeed real. GM only sold it for a year or two. It was basically aerosol cans of deicer at the rear wheels that would spray on the rear tires by pushing a button on the dashboard. I can't imagine it worked too well.

I read up on that a few years ago, it was indeed real. GM only sold it for a year or two. It was basically aerosol cans of deicer at the rear wheels that would spray on the rear tires by pushing a button on the dashboard. I can't imagine it worked too well.
I think I remember reading people saying it rusted the heck out of the quarter panel too.

Back