Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

itsatrap-2.jpg

E267776D-B703-48FA-9B46-9156FECCA024.jpeg

A picture of my truck taken in October or November of last year. I love my truck but don’t get to drive it much anymore. It’s so much easier to get to work in an automatic and it doesn’t climb the hill very good. And pops car is still down so he has to drive something I hate that cause every mile on it is less value not that I’d ever sell it but at this point it’s a rare truck as there aren’t many around anymore. It has some rust forming on the inner fender I don’t want it to take over so I need to figure the best way to take care of it.

View attachment 138440
A picture of my truck taken in October or November of last year. I love my truck but don’t get to drive it much anymore. It’s so much easier to get to work in an automatic and it doesn’t climb the hill very good. And pops car is still down so he has to drive something I hate that cause every mile on it is less value not that I’d ever sell it but at this point it’s a rare truck as there aren’t many around anymore. It has some rust forming on the inner fender I don’t want it to take over so I need to figure the best way to take care of it.
Those were very good trucks. We bought one used at work and removed the bed and installed a utility box on the rear. We used it for a service vehicle. It would go through snow like a tank. It was fun to drive and very reliable. At close to 175,00 miles we retired the vehicle. Sold it for next to nothing to someone who used it as a field truck on his farm. For a while they were also made with a rotary engine. I drove one few times and they were crazy fast. I wish I had one in good condition. You should refurbish the truck as it is well worth it.

View attachment 138440
Is it a mid-70s model? I had a '76 and I think it looked like yours. Mine was a dark blue, but red suits that little truck very well.

Those were very good trucks. We bought one used at work and removed the bed and installed a utility box on the rear. We used it for a service vehicle. It would go through snow like a tank. It was fun to drive and very reliable. At close to 175,00 miles we retired the vehicle. Sold it for next to nothing to someone who used it as a field truck on his farm. For a while they were also made with a rotary engine. I drove one few times and they were crazy fast. I wish I had one in good condition. You should refurbish the truck as it is well worth it.
Yes I love mine. I’ve actually had multiple offers on it all of which have been ridiculous and I’ve refused. I got this truck $1,050 in 2018 with 104,000 now has 110,000. I actually know the original owner’s family too so that’s the good thing. He was very good about maintenance on it. It sat under a carport from 2007-2014 when he passed then a guy bought it and sold it right away when he found out he was having a kid then the lady who bought it used it to deliver newspapers then I found it on Craigslist. People like it then they come up to it and they are like oh it’s a manual I’m not interested now that’s worthless and I say I disagree I think the manual is more valuable.

Is it a mid-70s model? I had a '76 and I think it looked like yours. Mine was a dark blue, but red suits that little truck very well.
Mine is an 89. I also had an identical twin that was a 1990 model which I sold because the frame was majorly rusty and would not pass state inspection and didn’t run so I sold it to a friend who wanted a project truck and he is doing a full frame replacement.

Back