Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

That guy in the van with the fishing plate is my step brother. He was supposed to be working. Time for a round table meeting hahahaha!

Attachments

• szZjInfVTJKwpil79o%fRw.jpg
    szZjInfVTJKwpil79o%fRw.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 18
I passed through Shamrock, TX on my way back to IL on Tuesday. When I take this route, I always stop to check out this restored gas st

It's now a local visitors center. Staying true to its purpose, there are Tesla chargers around back.

ShamrockTXGasStation.jpg

I drove back to IL and passed through Shamrock, TX on Tuesday. I stop here when I take this route to see this restored filling station and diner. Business Rt 40 is the old Rt 66 through Shamrock.

The building is now used as a visitor information center. True to its origins, though, there are Tesla chargers around back.

I passed through Shamrock, TX on my way back to IL on Tuesday. When I take this route, I always stop to check out this restored gas st

It's now a local visitors center. Staying true to its purpose, there are Tesla chargers around back.

View attachment 134100

I drove back to IL and passed through Shamrock, TX on Tuesday. I stop here when I take this route to see this restored filling station and diner. Business Rt 40 is the old Rt 66 through Shamrock.

The building is now used as a visitor information center. True to its origins, though, there are Tesla chargers around back.
Looks like the one out of the movie "Cars".

Back