Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

20220912_154044.jpg

Refrigerator Mounted Shelves
I have a small kitchen and counter space, especially around the stove, is limited. I like to keep frequently-used spices and oils handy and recently discovered these and similar shelves in various sizes and designs that attach to the refrigerator with a strong magnet. I didn't know such an item existed until last week.

1663019879999.jpeg

Refrigerator Mounted Shelves
I have a small kitchen and counter space, especially around the stove, is limited. I like to keep frequently-used spices and oils handy and recently discovered these and similar shelves in various sizes and designs that attach to the refrigerator with a strong magnet. I didn't know such an item existed until last week.

View attachment 116756
Shel,

Great to see what is suspect is quality salt and pepper grinders. Quality grinders have become very hard to find. The Chinese have taken over the vast majority of the grinder market, all fancy looking but horrible internal mechanics.

Shel,

Great to see what is suspect is quality salt and pepper grinders. Quality grinders have become very hard to find. The Chinese have taken over the vast majority of the grinder market, all fancy looking but horrible internal mechanics.
Thanks for the observation and the comment. I have a couple of other grinders, and each grinder is filled with a different pepper. It's easier to have a grinder for each pepper, and it's fun to put two or three pepper varieties on the dinner table.

Reactions: GON
I swear, your username makes me think you're the individual I used to get beverages to over at Acevedo... said the BMW 4.4L V8 was one of the worst ever. That car did have some issues..
Lol, definitely not me. I can’t even drink. But that’s funny :)

Ok so, look, right, you have a twin lol. Fellow named Dominic. Smokes. I only minorly misspelled where I know him from. Euro shop.. primarily Audi, BMW, some Benz some Porsche some VW.. talking the boosted S4s with the coolant plumbing all exposed in the bumper and it still overheats.. "Dunkin XL coffee, two turbo shots." Every day.

Usually with a smoking M5 or 645i, I'm forgetting. Or old 7 series, the one with the butt.

But yeah.. busy shop, total Euro pro.. I'm telling ya, every time I see "BMW DOM" I'm like.. "XL two turbo shots?"lmao.

That Dom probably reads here too, as does the boss of that place.. I would not be the least bit surprised.

I'll have to take new photos of the classic by me. Looks like a split-window something or another. Here's the current junky rage car. And one with Manufacturer plates again.. they must be testing VW ID.4 as that is the second one I have seen.

Now to get your XL ☕ with two turbo shots LOL 😆
20220912_134640.jpg
20220912_135238.jpg

Looking for a place to get out and stretch your legs while you're driving the interstates? How about checking out a concrete arrow?

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

These arrows are about 100 years old and date from the beginning of US Airmail service. They were used as visual navigation aids. Besides an arrow, there was often a tower-mounted beacon and a generator for the light. The shed for the generator had a number painted on the roof to inform the pilot where they were. The entire concrete footprint was 60 to 70 feet long.

This one is a few miles east of Rock Springs, Wyoming. It is on the route between San Francisco, CA and Chicago, IL, on the sub-route between Salt Lake City, UT and Omaha, NE. As you can see, it is very close to an interchange on I-80. A local historical society has installed some descriptive plaques.

There are many websites with information about these. I used the information from here to get to this site. Check it out for more pictures and the locations of many more sites.

Back