Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Don't go there with that zombie stuff it's not October yet.

A long time ago I worked in a government building at night and we convinced one of the FPO's to unlock a door so that we can turn other lights on and one of our other guys was dressed up as a werewolf and he jumped out of the door when he unlocked it. We laughed so hard until we found out that that is one of his fears. He later told us he almost dumped the whole mag in the guy and reloaded. From then on I've learned don't mess with people and their fears. It's better to learn to grow with people and have a heart when it comes to decide what's funny to some people and what's not funny. Truthfully, it's funny now but just like people have a fear of clowns or snakes you can do more harm to somebody by bringing those fears to light. What's my fear? Probably dying and somehow knowing or finding out that the hearse is a Chevy or a Cadillac or something like that. Knowing they're reliability it will break down before we ever get to what we're going and I'll never get to see the pearly white gates 😂
My Wife totally agrees with you thought on what's funny to some may not be funny to others. Maybe even hurtful to others.

When I was growing up, teasing and getting teased by your buddies was a rite of passage. If you weren't teased by your pals, you were not liked. My Wife to this day does not get this- she hates all my childhood buddies as we seem to go back to the tease routine over 30 years later when we get together.

AutoMechanics favorite snack 💀☠️🤣🤣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 8
My Wife totally agrees with you thought on what's funny to some may not be funny to others. Maybe even hurtful to others.

When I was growing up, teasing and getting teased by your buddies was a rite of passage. If you weren't teased by your pals, you were not liked. My Wife to this day does not get this- she hates all my childhood buddies as we seem to go back to the tease routine over 30 years later when we get together.
Came home last year kinda tipsy with my mask on and the dobermans started to attack. I couldn't get the mask off quick enough. He was far from amused and kinda pissed off.I even saved the picture. I've learned not to mess with his training so if I need it he will be ready.

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_072618.jpg
    IMG_20220125_072618.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 31
Came home last year kinda tipsy with my mask on and the dobermans started to attack. I couldn't get the mask off quick enough. He was far from amused and kinda pissed off.I even saved the picture. I've learned not to mess with his training so if I need it he will be ready.
My GSD doesn’t like the mask thing either. It isn’t pretty.

I partially blame that for him not liking the vets office too.

Guess they don't trust their noses and go visual. :oops: 😄
We too as humans use visuals to make up our minds as our first primary reflex. My Keyshound as a boy would bite first and ask questions later. Looked alot like them, a German Spitz / American Eskimo style dog 🐕

Attachments

• Screenshots_2022-09-15-21-30-28.jpg
    Screenshots_2022-09-15-21-30-28.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 12
Back