Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Screenshot_20220912-061354_Gallery.jpg

These aren’t heathy for anyone
Certainly not for a recently diagnosed child with Type 1 diabetes.
But, he wanted them and the Joslin center said “he can eat anything he wants.”
Sooooo once in a while, fk it.
Creamy chicken it is.
View attachment 116685
I love ramen noodles, but restrict my consumption to about one pack a week. I add a lot of fresh veggies to dilute the chemicals.

Ahhh, the mark of a great dive restaurant... :)

Marc Anthony's has the absolute best pizza on Cape Cod...except it is just off Cape, but a nice boat ride from the Cape and near the Town docks. Neapolitan/New York style, off the tourist path, old school, and the place looks like its hasn't changed from the 50's. Was waiting for our pie on the sidewalk w/ the pup, walked through a breeze of pizza scent, looked up and saw this. Great place on a cold day.
MAOf.jpg

The Green Ash Borer went through here a few years ago and now all the trees are falling apart. Here's three on top of each other and a pathway across a berm underneath. The tree roots take years to die so they trees end up weakening from fungus and breaking off up high. I have about 20 of them on the grounds. :(
Broken trees.jpg

That’s beautiful country out there! We’re planning a trip to Utah in the near future, probably a couple of years from now since next year is all booked up. What’s interesting is that my Wife is from California (Rancho Cucamonga), we’ve lived in Arizona, and vacationed everywhere around Utah, we’ve just never gone to Utah.
My Wife is thinking about getting a four door Wrangler since she and I both miss the one we had before, so maybe that would be the perfect road trip to break it in. 🍻
Hemi, same here. We've toured around all the states surrounding Utah, but never Utah itself. It's spectacularly vast.

If you're going to go off roading, try Moab. We were in Moab as well and off roading seems much more prevalent there compared to Zion. In our experience Zion is more for hiking. Either way, make a trip to Utah. You'll like it. Moab is very nice but Zion is unimaginably gorgeous.

Scott

United wide body parked away from the terminal at SEA. Surprised to see a ual wide body at sea, maybe a professional sports team charter? Broncos in town for Monday night football, Denver is a united hub. My guess this ual aircraft is the broncos charter.
PXL_20220912_190639955.jpg

Back