Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

From Sweetie's Garden
Lilys and Iris

Lillies 2-up.jpg

Iis on Black.jpg

914A0773-09DE-4D0D-B9AD-34275B47614E.jpeg

Well dang lol. Snap-on screwdriver has failed lol. Rusty screw 1 Snap-on screwdriver 0. Harbor Freight to the rescue tonight or maybe a Craftsman. Depends which one I grab at least my dealer will be by this week and I’ll have him put a tip in it. Original one broke just like this too. But I’d rather it break than cam out the screw that’s for sure.

View attachment 115758
Well dang lol. Snap-on screwdriver has failed lol. Rusty screw 1 Snap-on screwdriver 0. Harbor Freight to the rescue tonight or maybe a Craftsman. Depends which one I grab at least my dealer will be by this week and I’ll have him put a tip in it. Original one broke just like this too. But I’d rather it break than cam out the screw that’s for sure.
So the screwdriver has a two-piece tip? I've never seen such a thing that I know of. What's the reason the tool is made that way, if it is, in fact, made that way?

Last edited:
So the screwdriver has a two-piece tip? I've never seen such a thing that I know of. What's the reason the tool is made that way, if it is, in fact, made that way?
Maybe I should of said I’ll have him put a new shank in it. The way Snap-on makes their screwdrivers is the handle then the blade/shank so they are separate. The tip is attached to the shank. It will get a new shank. I guess they do it that way to cut down on costs. That way they don’t have to replace the entire screwdriver. In a way I like it though as some of their handles have been discontinued so their are benefits if you like the handle which it has my favorite handle on it. Their handles the old plastic ones like this one has are also warranty if needed so I guess if you had a good tip and bad handle they would just replace the handle and put your old tip in it. As far as I know they are the only ones that do this. But yeah for as much money as you pay you really should get a new tool completely.

I had no idea the current cost of a carton of cigarettes'. Last time I might of caught the price of a carton of cigarettes' was the 1970s. I am guessing in the 1970s a carton of cigarettes' was under ten dollars. Picture taken today at the Fort Lewis commissary.

View attachment 115549
Costs a lot to give yourself health issues and cancer these days ... :cautious:

Costs a lot to give yourself health issues and cancer these days ... :cautious:
You hit on a pet peeve, these cancer sticks are sin-taxed to high heaven.
in my state almost 3 dollars a pack Fed and State combined. so almost 28 bucks a carton!
this is so UN American it's an outrage. Smoker or not you should be riled.
"For the good of the people" - We have been warned about this by our fore fathers

- Ken

Back