Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

012B8D41-A00D-4A20-ABB2-A11473EF8056.jpeg
E8C75700-CB6D-4721-9459-A22CD20B4036.jpeg

The Puckett Cabin

I was surprised to see an old woman reading the sports page.

Waiting room at a cataract center. Took my mom. She had one eye done last year and the other last week. My dad also had both done so my siblings and I will most likely go through this. Mom was 39 when she had me and I have her eyes, so hopefully 39 years from now.

cec.JPG

I'll have to catch up with this thread later. I tried posting last night but BITOG was down with a host error. Or maybe the problem was at my end. I went on vacation to Costa Rica just a little over a week ago but it didn't last. At one point, after a lengthy and exhausting flight and possibly some tainted food, I had a nightmare and a false awakening in my hotel room at 3:00 am. I thought I had been carted off and was being held in a Cambodian organ farm. I don't know whether I'll return back home in a week or in a month.

I caught some waves in Costa Rica.

I mostly ate ceviche off a truck by the beach like I always do but I also had some chicken tostadas at a local eatery.

Toto, I've a feeling we are not in Costa Rica anymore.

Chicken kebab

Sand, a lot of sand, and more sand.

Sand and felafel

Last edited:
A '68 Pontiac Beaumont (a near twin of the Chevelle) I spied while walking my dog. The vinyl top and interior were in excellent shape, but it needs paint. Didn't take a photo of the interior (bench seat & column shift) as that seems kind of invasive without asking the owner first, but a quick look showed it to be surprisingly mint. If it were mine I would lose the side dumps, but to each their own. No badging to indicate which engine it has.
tempImagekqPNHc.png

tempImageiFWFQo.png

A '68 Pontiac Beaumont (a near twin of the Chevelle) I spied while walking my dog. The vinyl top and interior were in excellent shape, but it needs paint. Didn't take a photo of the interior (bench seat & column shift) as that seems kind of invasive without asking the owner first, but a quick look showed it to be surprisingly mint. If it were mine I would lose the side dumps, but to each their own. No badging to indicate which engine it has.View attachment 116016

View attachment 116015
That my friend is what we call a “sleeper”.

Side pipes under the doors says it’s ready for racing

Back