Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Don't derail the dsmnef thread. Did you take the picture? Yes or no?

If you want to talk about a car for sale or whatever start a new thread
A screenshot is technically a “photo” in this day and age. If it’s forbidden, I won’t.

*In case you missed it, this thread has been compared to “social media” and life advice has been given. I guess I’m failing to see the difference.

Last edited:
0BB6438A-FA4C-4B34-B58F-6091BD589DE9.jpeg

A screenshot is technically a “photo” in this day and age. If it’s forbidden, I won’t.

*In case you missed it, this thread has been compared to “social media” and life advice has been given. I guess I’m failing to see the difference.
I guess what I'm trying to get across is pictures of sale things, invoices whatever that start a three page debate or discussion in a thread that is for PICTURES kinda kills the fun. I'm not going to whine about the music video posted but......the BeeGees? Really?

Shoot. Ignore this post. No picture.

Red Thread Lock is just itching to close this thread. Don’t give him a reason to. So here’s my random post to get the thread back on topic. Bought my mom a cheap Dell Inspiron laptop from the Dell outlet store and first thing I did was a clean install of windows. 😀

21049F92-C906-4535-A7E4-F5D02C606308.jpeg

"By the poster or by his or her companion" was my stipulation in my thread which was callously slain. 🩸
OP never mentioned those words, nor mentioned any previous similar threads by title, or have any links to them. There's been 2 or 3 similar threads that have started and eventually got locked.

OP never mentioned those words, nor mentioned any previous similar threads by title, or have any links to them. There's been 2 or 3 similar threads that have started and eventually got locked.
And that's why I said those were my wirds. Pablo was the one who got confused.

Back