Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Very good beer 🍻🇺🇸🇨🇦

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 3
The first pic is Simon at 10ish weeks old, my wife was really hoping he would stay that color with blue eyes but as you can see from the second pic at age 3 of the cat on the right he did not but he still has blue eyes so he is part Siamese. The little guy next to him is our recent rescue Milo at 6 months, he is starting to darken up as well. These two are best of friends.

View attachment 104164 View attachment 104163

If only they could stay 10 weeks old forever.

If only they could stay 10 weeks old forever.
My daughter with a 3 month old begs to differ! Wife went down and helped her for a week. Kid eats (drinks) like no tomorrow and fills that diaper loud and rapidly.

I love the wondrous 5-10 year old kid who asks the best questions in the world. But that's an old guy talking!

My daughter with a 3 month old begs to differ! Wife went down and helped her for a week. Kid eats (drinks) like no tomorrow and fills that diaper loud and rapidly.

I love the wondrous 5-10 year old kid who asks the best questions in the world. But that's an old guy talking!
HAHAHA, yeah, I meant the kitten. Not kids. Kids are too fun at every age to freeze them. Well, maybe at least pre-teen. :)

Do screen shots count in this thread? We had someone last time who didn’t seem to think so.

Anyways, saw this hog this morning on BaT. No idea what she’s at now.
There are better fora on this list for postings of the type you uploaded ...

Back