Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

B44A0084-0087-4285-A231-A46A5DEB0693_1_105_c.jpeg

She's got slobber dried in her fur around her neck from our boxer. She JUST had a bath yesterday! Ugh! They play like crazy, which is good, he needs the exercise.

View attachment 105893
Recent trade in at work looks just like mine lol 😂. Guy even parked it next to mine. I do like it but not a fan of leather seats lol. Not for sale yet as we have to put a past time in it and usually have issues with these years of Ford for some reason. They don’t like you messing with them lol. You know it’s not mine because no rust in the rear quarter panel above wheel, rain guards on all 4 windows mine just has fronts and Firestone tires lol. Not same trim either. Who will buy it for me? Lol. Or buy it and have my twin haha. I’d still rather have the Blazer though it’s just more my type and definitely a better color haha.

I'm kind of rooting for you to get that Blazer.

I'm in no position to buy a vehicle from you, unfortunately, but, Blazers are cool if you treat them right. The one you were thinking about is a favorite of mine.

You seem to like it because it has cloth seats? That's not a Tahoe LT, then. Perhaps that is better, but.

I say Go for it.

Back