Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Why wife is always putting cosmetics on in the car when we go somewhere. The cup holder says 1984 being a 40th anniversary edition GLI.

IMG_7265.JPG

image.jpg
image.jpg
After nearly two weeks of use in a different place every night we love this fridge/freezer -4 has a eco mode for when we are away from the truck more then 3 hours,max may not draw enough to drain both batteries but play it safe.Could of spent twice the amount but glad I didn’t.It has a lighter plug that stays in the truck bed and a adapter for the wall outlet.We packed all the frozen homemade bread,pork chicken beef ham leek soup we needed and zero complaints.

I've not touched our Rover Mini in over a year. It's been sat in the garage with most of it's undersides removed. I figured to try get my butt into gear a bit I'd get how I want it to look when it's finished tattooed on my arm. Super happy with how this has turned out. I'm thinking of extending the road right around my arm and having our LR Defender on the back of my arm.

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1271 (1).jpg

Had some time on my hands to make carpenter bee traps. The wood was free from my neighbor and I have a ton of staples for the hangers. The jars cost me .80 each on Amazon. I figured I could sell them next year during carpenter bee season. Most on FB market place are asking $10 each. I figure $5. The first ones I made and hung up earlier this spring, I caught 30 bees.
IMG_5506.jpeg

Back