Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

A few items at the Charlotte Auto Fair this spring.
IMG_5286.jpeg
IMG_5283.jpeg

I used to love looking at them as a kid. They really knocked it out of the ballpark with styling. Would love to own one.
When I was the kid in the 60s–70s, this neighbor kid had a ‘63 Impala, Champagne with a White top, chrome mags, and a set of Walker Mufflers. That thing was so clean and so sweet sounding, very understated. In fact, it was the only muscle car that appealed to me back then. 🫠

Found a picture from my time as a Fire Captain. We recovered this beauty from an elderly ladies house after it knocked over her clothes dryer when she turned it on. I’m the one on the right.
One thing about the Fire department is that you never know what you’re going to do on any given day.
IMG_2154.jpeg

Had some time on my hands to make carpenter bee traps. The wood was free from my neighbor and I have a ton of staples for the hangers. The jars cost me .80 each on Amazon. I figured I could sell them next year during carpenter bee season. Most on FB market place are asking $10 each. I figure $5. The first ones I made and hung up earlier this spring, I caught 30 bees.View attachment 222320
Excellent they are hell on a cedar shed

Back