Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Picnic today at the creek.

IMG_1798.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

IMG_1794.jpeg

IMG_1793.jpeg

We are probably one of the few families left that have a VCR. Well actually we have a few. I’ve got one in my room as well. Heck anymore it’s hard to even find people with a Blu-Ray/DVD player even. Me and dad are going to watch a movie tomorrow since we are all off for the holiday so going to decide what DVD/VHS we might want to watch. Fun fact no company has made a VCR since 2016. I seen two at the flea market yesterday I should have picked them up.
IMG_8736.jpeg

We are probably one of the few families left that have a VCR. Well actually we have a few. I’ve got one in my room as well. Heck anymore it’s hard to even find people with a Blu-Ray/DVD player even. Me and dad are going to watch a movie tomorrow since we are all off for the holiday so going to decide what DVD/VHS we might want to watch. Fun fact no company has made a VCR since 2016. I seen two at the flea market yesterday I should have picked them up.
View attachment 221475

Blake: I still have a SONY TV/VCR combo 38” tv I use somedays.

I got two mags
IMG_3272.jpg
with the rifle but wanted a 5 rnd in case I got hassled hunting and waited a year and gave up so I ordered another 20 and actually got it

View attachment 221475
You may have to peruse the services of Lightning Fast Video Repair* in the near future. You may even run into Mr. Plinkett their best customer. Watch out for Mike. He may want to murder you.

See Red Letter Media on YouTube

My youngest daughter sold many of her prints yesterda

View attachment 221475

View attachment 221475
Still have my Panasonic S-VHS VCR hooked up to my TV in the garage, like to watch old NASCAR races I taped in the late 70's and 80's.

Back