Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

345322746_815905776820747_3053261108270061274_n.jpg

This house market sucks...
But after giving over $80k to various landlords over the years - I am pretty stoked about buying my first house. It ain't much (some of y'all's sheds/workshops are probably bigger), but it's a 1st home, and hopefully will serve my small family well for the years to come.
View attachment 155142
GP,

Congratulations! Your new home looks warm and very welcoming!

But after giving over $80k to various landlords over the years - I am pretty stoked about buying my first house. It ain't much (some of y'all's sheds/workshops are probably bigger), but it's a 1st home, and hopefully will serve my small family well for the years to come.
View attachment 155142
Would loved to have that as my first home. Congratulations. You are now investing in yourself and will have something to lower your taxes.

View attachment 155142
That's a great looking home. And while some might complain it is too small the other side of that is it is a family home that keeps the family close and connected and involved with each other and makes for a stronger and happier family. Congratulations on a great first home.

Back