Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Those were the worst boots I ever bought. But there are 2 types of people, those who like Thorogood and those who would rather chainsaw off their own feet!

My wife has forbid me from making this, so there goes my plans on ensuring I never have to host another Thanksgiving at my house.

View attachment 126870
What was your complaints with them and what do you prefer?

So far, I’m happy with them. Doing light duty around the house and such.

Spot the deer. *Didnt realize how pixilated it turned out. She’s near the green tree.
2057E24F-B52F-4511-AD54-76A67EF0D022.jpeg

B67D7746-AEEA-4EFE-844F-2CD2109AB449.jpeg

The front plate on my truck. There is a scratch and now paint coming off the A at the end of Mazda. Someone probably got up against it. We can’t have anything nice anymore. I might order some new plates sometime I want to get the new Blue Ridge Parkway plates or perhaps the Foxhunting plates. My choices are limited because I need the 7.5 character ones to keep the same plate number. When it comes to license plates on my vehicle they have to be perfect I’m very OCD and particular about them lol.

View attachment 126936
The front plate on my truck. There is a scratch and now paint coming off the A at the end of Mazda. Someone probably got up against it. We can’t have anything nice anymore. I might order some new plates sometime I want to get the new Blue Ridge Parkway plates or perhaps the Foxhunting plates. My choices are limited because I need the 7.5 character ones to keep the same plate number. When it comes to license plates on my vehicle they have to be perfect I’m very OCD and particular about them lol.
Mine have a few rock chips but. I know your pain. I should WD-40 clean mine soon. I try to keep them as clean as possible. Used to be they would let you reorder new ones to keep them "Fresh"...

Putting it straight on this lol.

20221119_150406.jpg
20221119_151221.jpg

What was your complaints with them and what do you prefer?

So far, I’m happy with them. Doing light duty around the house and such.
I wore mine 12-13 hours a day for work… after 3-4 months my feet hurt so bad I couldn’t take it anymore, went to a local work clothes place and said “I hate these boots, what do you suggest?” and the guy laughed and said “People either love or absolutely despise those. Try these Carolina’s!” and the Carolina’s were great, I also love my Danner’s.

5E485312-1A0F-45F3-966B-0B2CDCF5A908.jpeg

Just a small portion of my license plate collection. Just pulled some random ones from the pile to take a picture of. I really do appreciate all the ones that have been sent to me and can’t wait to display more of them. I will have to post all of the collection sometime. Sorry for the sideways picture lol. A member here reached out earlier and is going to send a few Alabama plates which will be nice. I want to cover every inch of my walls in License Plates lol.

People who like "A Christmas Story" should know that the man who narrated that classic film authored the screenplay. Jean Shepherd wrote the short stories which were stitched together to make the Christmas gem.
He published in Playboy. When the magazine got it's turn to interview the Beatles, they sent Jean Shepherd.
If the genre appeals to you get a copy of, "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash". Some of A Christmas Story's bits are there.

People who like "A Christmas Story" should know that the man who narrated that classic film authored the screenplay. Jean Shepherd wrote the short stories which were stitched together to make the Christmas gem.
He published in Playboy. When the magazine got it's turn to interview the Beatles, they sent Jean Shepherd.
If the genre appeals to you get a copy of, "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash". Some of A Christmas Story's bits are there.

Jean Shepherd did a lot of radio broadcasts as well. While it was well before my time, I have heard a few recordings of his broadcasts and enjoyed them. He was great at telling stories on air or in print. I never picked up a copy of “In God we trust, all others pay cash”, but I think I need to.

Back