Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

****ImOld-y5ou0o.jpg

Lowriding, dice-dragging/bouncing Benz.

What the...?

Cup of chili.

Chicken fried chicken with baked potato and not enough veggies.

I have seen this Onewheel rider a few times in this area. He must be a commuter and he may be coming for the freeway! I clocked him going 50 mph and saw him splitting lanes like the suicidal mania he is. His lighted backpack makes him look like a futuristic spaceman.
You should've pulled up next to that hooptie and said,"Um pardon me, dog, you need some new shock absorbers" :ROFLMAO:

My new boots. Probably the most expensive shoes I’ve ever owned. View attachment 126863
Those were the worst boots I ever bought. But there are 2 types of people, those who like Thorogood and those who would rather chainsaw off their own feet!

My wife has forbid me from making this, so there goes my plans on ensuring I never have to host another Thanksgiving at my house.

9E6CC6AA-84DF-40B6-B139-0A0B445B1CF9.jpeg

Awesome plate collection and display. I’m curious what are they held to each other with? I just have all mine nailed up. Nice motorcycles too but my first sight was the license plates lol.
There's a 1x2 laid flat on top of the foundation wall. The top row of license plates are fastened to that with short drywall screws and all the rest are attached with zip ties. Well, except for the ones attached to the basement floor joists. They're screwed. LOL
index.jpg

license plates too.jpg

Back