Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

This was on my plumber fellow tradesman’s tool box. View attachment 126671
20221117_152146.jpg
20221117_152128.jpg

Paging @Shannow
20221117_151853.jpg

6BA5B529-5FA7-407D-8319-D512BBB78B5E.jpeg
D57ECAA0-B433-4DD7-AF19-E935C2A4B286.jpeg
BE713F22-D22D-4EDC-8660-B7FD059C2142.jpeg
C3D37D17-6448-4F94-9668-4088FD896627.jpeg

Alright we got a good haul today. The mailman probably has no clue what to think of me lol 😂.

First up Virginia “Recalled Autumn Leaves” license plate personalized pair. Someone had a 72 Datsun lol. I love this design hate that they recalled it. Police complained they were hard to see from a distance because the leaves in the middle of the plate. I hate the revised design with just leaves around the edges. These plates are very rare because Virginia recalled them and sent the other ones but if you didn’t turn them in they said they would suspend your license. My grandpa that I unfortunately never got to meet had some and my dad tried to get them he said nah I have to turn them in. I don’t think they really would have suspended your license I think they just wanted them off the streets so they threatened owners with that. These are probably as rare as rhe NC watermelon plate which is still issued but not a lot of people get them. I paid $150 for this set. It’s the cheapest I could find and I bought it from someone I know because people on eBay want that for just the single plates. Call me crazy but that’s been my biggest goal in plate collecting since I started. I saved up to get them and I did. The guy held them for me which I appreciate tremendously. And the fact these are personalized is awesome.

Next NC 1Baseball plate or 1BASEBAL as it says. From the same person. And the DC unissued pair is from him as well. He got a whole batch of the unissued DC plates and is selling them cheap. It’s a wonder DC even considered releasing them for collectors lol.

Next a Vermont standard plate from a guy on another forum. I appreciate that because I needed Vermont for my 50 state run. Down to I believe 11 or 12 states now.

Next some of my favorites from our own member @HemiBenny . I really do appreciate them. Arkansas got knocked off my list too so that brings me to 11 more states that I need for all 50. It’s surprising as much family as I have in Arkansas and don’t have a plate from there till now lol. I also have tons of family in Oklahoma but only had one plate from there till now but mine is different so it’s great to have three different styles now. I also have been looking for one of the Texas flat plates too. Which he had. And the Missouri bicentennial is really cool. I’ve always liked bicentennial plates as much as I do other plates lol 😂. The Colorado and Florida will go great in my collection too. Man I gotta get my hammer and nails out now my pile of plates is overwhelming lol 😂. Plus I ordered more just a short while ago.

Lowriding, dice-dragging/bouncing Benz.

What the...?

Cup of chili.

Chicken fried chicken with baked potato and not enough veggies.

I have seen this Onewheel rider a few times in this area. He must be a commuter and he may be coming for the freeway! I clocked him going 50 mph and saw him splitting lanes like the suicidal mania he is. His lighted backpack makes him look like a futuristic spaceman.

Last edited:
Back