Thread for cool and unique cars you came across that are for sale

I keep going to the ad for this over and over. These trucks are my weak spot. I really need an old truck for stuff, and have even considered selling my YJ to fund it. My wife would hate it more than she hates the YJ.

Knowing it’s a Grandpa truck adds to it.

Attachments

• 63E2C3AB-2ED7-4A92-A717-594ACEB05D62.jpg
    63E2C3AB-2ED7-4A92-A717-594ACEB05D62.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 34
I'm an addict.....just cannot resist...

FOR SALE • 1973 Jensen Healey

1669228110735.jpg

Owner Sale Due To Illness. Now Asking $9,900

SPECIFICATIONS
Year:
Make and Model: Jensen Healey
VIN: 12991
Stock Number:
JH91
Engine: 4-cylinder
Transmission: 4-speed
Mileage showing: 42,470
Ext/Int Color: Blue/Blck​
FEATURES
Brit Bits just completed a great deal of work in this car, including, new ehaust, new front suspension bushings, brake and carb work, new timing belt and rebuit water pump. It starts and runs well with lots of power from the Lotus-derived engine,​

Not for sale, but I thought it was worth mentioning I have seen 3 first gen Dodge Dakotas this week. Different ones, though all regular cab short beds. One red "Sport", one red one with a Southern Comfort style conversion/body kit, and a brown and tan one. Haven't seen a lot of these recently, it's nice to see some clean ones still out there.

Not for sale, but I thought it was worth mentioning I have seen 3 first gen Dodge Dakotas this week. Different ones, though all regular cab short beds. One red "Sport", one red one with a Southern Comfort style conversion/body kit, and a brown and tan one. Haven't seen a lot of these recently, it's nice to see some clean ones still out there.

Don't laugh, but I'd love to have one with the 2.5 only because it's the only application where it was used longitudinally.

You're thinking of the AMC 2.5, I'm talking the old Chrysler 2.5.
98 to 2001 used the same 2.5 in the Wrangler and the Dakota, at least according to folks on a Jeep forum. I need to replace the one in my Wrangler and am looking for all options.

98 to 2001 used the same 2.5 in the Wrangler and the Dakota, at least according to folks on a Jeep forum. I need to replace the one in my Wrangler and am looking for all options.

That's the AMC 2.5, basically a 4.0 with two cylinders lopped off. 87-95 Dakotas got the Chrysler 2.5, 96+ got the AMC.

V10 F350 crew cab with a manual? Vinyl floors, crank windows and manual door locks. It's gone above what I wanted to pay for it as a weekend truck but maybe it's your cup of tea.

Needs front quarters on both sides but hey "ran when parked". I'd be more likely to trust that from a school district as in this case than from an individual. But as always caveat emptor.

Back