this month's AMSOIL magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, that's all I ask for out of you... here I thought you were taking the path that so many other dealers do.

Originally Posted By: kemo

Um... they were Baldwin/Hastings filters... or at least many of them were.

This is true. Some Donaldson, some Baldwin/Hastings and some Wix. The best constructed filter always seemed to be the Donaldson ones.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: kemo

Um... they were Baldwin/Hastings filters... or at least many of them were.

This is true. Some Donaldson, some Baldwin/Hastings and some Wix. The best constructed filter always seemed to be the Donaldson ones.

That's what I've read. Big downer is that none of those filters seem to be "readily available" to the average consumer. However, Baldwin/Hastings filters can be purchased at Grainger, and that's as close as I'll ever get to finding Baldwin.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I wonder if Big Al reads BITOG.

Actually, there are people from Amsoil that are reading BITOG, I am sure they are very happy with what they have read on this board.

I am wondering if Big Al gets a daily briefing about what is said on this site as well as other Automotive Message Boards.
21.gif

People are confusing Mobil with Exxon Mobil Chemical. They are 2 different companies under the parent company. I know some refuse to make the distinction between the two. Exxon Mobil chemical does not make finished lubes, Mobil Oil Company does.

AMSOIL buys base stocks from Exxon Mobil Chemical as well as many other base stock manufactures. AMSOIL is not locked into buying from one source but you can be sure Mobil is.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
I can't wait for next months issue to come out. I wonder if Big Al reads BITOG.

LOL- I doubt it, because if he did he'd should be doing the high five with some of his dealers. Then clearing the launching pad for others who give his product a bad name and turning off customers with their tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back