There has never been more epic fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, another product of our public school system - reason number 8,456,789 why I home-schooled all my kids...
33.gif

Poor girl. She was probably incredibly nervous. I mean, who doesn't know the national anthem?

Not sure what home-schooling has to do with knowing the national anthem.
21.gif

Well the school system doesn't teach enough about america but I think she was just nervous not stupid. Although it could have been both I do know more idiots than smart people.

Originally Posted By: sasilverbullet
Ah, another product of our public school system - reason number 8,456,789 why I home-schooled all my kids...
33.gif

And you know she went to public school how?

I'm appalled by our public school system, too, but let's not be presumptuous here.

Public schools I was in didn't teach it that I know of. Maybe music class, but I never took them.

Plrdge of Allegence was never spoken either. Now in Catholic school, we had to say that every morning.

Wow...ouch, that is a tough one to get over....out of all that, if things would've happened in different order it would have turned out better...

"Bonk, bonk lovey dovey"...and then forget your own anthem.

( " " = original Star Trek episode reference)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Poor girl. She was probably incredibly nervous. I mean, who doesn't know the national anthem?

I would think there would be a lot of Canadians who don't know the US national anthem. What makes you think she is from the US?

Last edited:
If a person who sings for a living, in front of thousands, (I'm looking at you Cristina A.), can screw it up, why be so cruel to this girl?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Trajan
Public schools I was in didn't teach it that I know of. Maybe music class, but I never took them.

Plrdge of Allegence was never spoken either. Now in Catholic school, we had to say that every morning.

Not in my catholic school, and certainly not in most home schools.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sasilverbullet
33.gif

Yeah you're right. She really didn't know the National Anthem but was so dumb (from going to public school) she doesn't know the difference and tried to perform it anyway. Really surprising she didn't sound like a cat in heat cause she couldn't possibly carry a tune without home schooling.
So does your home school include music lessons? Any regularly performing musicians? I wen't to public school with at least a dozen people who are now professional musicians. Really quite remarkable considering they went to public schools.

First off, the girl in this video IS Canadian. It happened a couple years ago, I remember the news report. And I'd like to see some of you walk out into the middle of a crowded arena and sing...not to mention on ICE!!

Give it a rest people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back