The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Does It Again.

I've never paid too much attention to it, but just had a look at the inductees starting form 1986, and it's always been a popular music hall of fame from the beginning, and much more so as time went on.

Canned Wheat was such a great album.

Another band not in the hall, Boston.
I lived near Boston for many years when the band Boston was birthed and Mr Polaroid, Tom, worked

Many do, but I do not like the band's music - it's just too much fluff rock for me. They had some talented members, none the less.
I like Tom's RockMan invention where you can practice with headphones and sound like you are in a stadium !
Brad lived a bit down the road from where I live now. I saw him once or twice at the grocery store in Plaistow, I think.

- Ken

While some of the present nominations and current HOF members are highly thought of by the people who buy their music, the whole R&R HOF business is a shame. Since Dionne Warwick seems to be worthy of a R&R HOF nomination, here's another one that should be considered.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• WM.JPG
    WM.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 20
I would argue that Ms. Warwick deserves to be in the R&R HOF since her many hit songs received regular airplay in the '60's and '70's on the Top 40 AM radio stations. She was Pop rather than R&R if you really want to analyze it but so were many other artists that are already members.

However, rap and hip hop have absolutely no place there. It's probably just a matter of time until the HOF is run like the Hollywood Walk of Fame, all you have to do to have a star there is pay the fee and maintain the site.

Other bands or artist need to be inducted are ...
1.) Dan Fogelberg
2.) Joe Walsh ( solo )
3.) Blue Oyster Cult
4.) Mott The Hoople
5.) UFO

and.......

Back