The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Does It Again.

I sure wish they would call themselves "Music Hall Of Fame" or something and leave out the Rock & Roll part.

Here's the list of nominees:

• A Tribe Called Quest
  • Beck
  • Pat Benatar
  • Kate Bush
  • Devo
  • Duran Duran
  • Eminem
  • Eurythmics
  • Fela Kuti
  • Judas Priest
  • MC5
  • The New York Dolls
  • Dolly Parton
  • Rage Against the Machine
  • Lionel Richie
  • Carly Simon
  • Dionne Warwick

I sure wish they would call themselves "Music Hall Of Fame" or something and leave out the Rock & Roll part.

I agree, you have tupac and james taylor in the hall of fame. Thats not rock. Yet ratt is not there?

Here's the list of nominees:

• A Tribe Called Quest
  • Beck
  • Pat Benatar
  • Kate Bush
  • Devo
  • Duran Duran
  • Eminem
  • Eurythmics
  • Fela Kuti
  • Judas Priest
  • MC5
  • The New York Dolls
  • Dolly Parton
  • Rage Against the Machine
  • Lionel Richie
  • Carly Simon
  • Dionne Warwick
Did you catch the scathing assesment of the R&RHOF that Steve Miller handed them in his speach after they inducted him? LMAO.....
There are several articles online that cover his speech.

Last edited:
Duran Duran? Devo? Are they serious?!? And Dolly Parton? HOF is a complete joke and not even worth writing about. How about Sister Rosetta Tharpe? Before Chuck Berry, Elvis, and Little Richard, there was Sistah. Check her out on YT. She was shredding before shredding was known. Magnificent artistry and mastery right there.

If you want to have your mind blown,
check out some Sister Rosetta Tharpe. History. "Didn't It Rain." Long white coat. Horse drawn carriage. White Gibson SG. LOL.

It looks like Eddie Trunk leaning on Tom Morello helped a little. And there's Tom's RATM too, ha !

Last edited:
Back