The RALLIART is back!

Fresh off the Mitsubishi website. The RALLIART is back!...in the form of trim packages across the board... Even the little Mirage got it! :ROFLMAO: Highly doubt that any powertrain/drivetrain alterations coming...
Although a true rally-inspired Outlander Sport with AWD, a 2.4L Turbo or supercharged 3.0L V6, and a 6-speed manual would definitely grab my attention, and maybe my wallet.
But no, all we get is a bunch of advertising on a colorful trim package for these boring cars... What a joke...
Bring back the true RALLIART. Bring back the EVO. Bring back the Rally stuff.

Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (8).png

I seen one yesterday at the dealership and they are sharp. I remember one of the Mitsubishi hybrids had a sticker of $49,000 and I thought it was awfully high for such a small vehicle. I know it's probably equivalent to other hybrids of the same size however it just seems like a used Suburban would be a better value.

I'm one of their biggest fanboys. They do look sharp and it's tastefully done, IMO.
Ralliart, in the US, has always been a trim level except for the Lancer Ralliart from 2010 (of which i owned an orange wagon version).

But it would have been so nice if they at least added a turbo or a manual shift option with this trim.

Rallifarts! It's unfortunate that mitsu nixed all their cool cars. The FE editions of the Evo were a giant let down.

If only it was a manual and/or had better suspension like a real rally car... Mitsubishi should get back into rally racing and make cool cars again.

Back