The MoCo - New CVOs and "Fast Johnnie" paint set

I'm not too sure how i feel about the new Batwing, Don't care for the new Road Glide Fairing.

I wish they would reduce the corporate buzzword double speak buzzwords by 60% in these videos.

This I like its available on the ST models. and it's like half the price of the "Whisky Neat" on the CVOs. I also really like "Whisky Neat".

I like all motorcycles, regardless of type or style. Harley has a classic look that seems to continue on, decade after decade. It's almost if Chevy should continue making and upgrading the Camaro... But that's a subject for another thread.

I have to admit, the more modern look still captures the classic style from the mid 1960's on. Oh, who am I kidding, the 1950's and on, er, ah 1940's?

I saw both the CVO Street Glide and CVO Road Glide as well as several “Fast Johnnie” editions recently.

I really like the FJE.

Did not care for the CVOs. Though the Street Glide is the less obtrusive one.

I‘m partial to the Red anniversary paint. was ready to get a Road King,but they didn’t make an Anniversary,CVO or a Standard FLHR...

You can get a police road king, but I don’t think they come in red.

Years back about 2005 or so, Harley sold the Ultra classic Police bike, mostly for Policemans personal use. I do remember seeing a Fire Fighters edition also. Haven't seem many of them around lately. They may have dropped them from production due to slow sales.,,,

Years back about 2005 or so, Harley sold the Ultra classic Police bike, mostly for Policemans personal use. I do remember seeing a Fire Fighters edition also. Haven't seem many of them around lately. They may have dropped them from production due to slow sales.,,,
Yes I remember seeing some in showrooms a long while back, cant remember if it was new or used. But I just did a search and see there was a 2013 Road King Firefighter addition. Im just not sure if it was that or an earlier version as I clearly remember a "Plate" on the bike.
The reason I remember it so well (except the year and if it was new) was it was one of the only ones I saw and I thought the Fire Engine Red color looked REALLY cool. Its just the one I thought I remember was not two tone paint, so maybe an earlier model but that was a long time ago and I am clueless.
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 2.56.11 PM.png

I also found this, call me crazy but stuff like this, to me, added character to some of their bikes, instead of the same thing.

There were peaceofficer editions as well as Shriner editions. Not sure when/if that ended, some google says they were made as late as 21.

I'm not too sure how i feel about the new Batwing, Don't care for the new Road Glide Fairing.

I wish they would reduce the corporate buzzword double speak buzzwords by 60% in these videos.

This I like its available on the ST models. and it's like half the price of the "Whisky Neat" on the CVOs. I also really like "Whisky Neat".

We are old traditionalists.

Back