The long awaited Champ XL C&P

I didn't realize how little pictures I took of the actual media but I can say that it looked very good. This was ran for 5k on a 2010 jeep commander. Let me know what you think.
20210604_211707.jpg
20210604_211658.jpg

I was wanting to use the Champ XL on my Silverado. I bought one from Amazon. It was delayed, and took almost 2 weeks to arrive. When it did, the date on the filter indicated that it was already 3 years old. Since it took so long for them to deliver it, I sent it back. But these pictures show that it appears to be a stout filter. If I could just get one from reasonably fresh stock at a decent price...

What I can see, filter looks fine at 5k mi oci. Looks well made. Would be interested to see the adbv and bypass too.

Also wondering what the going price is for the XL and where they are sold? Fwiw, never seen XLs sold at the AP stores in this area. I ask because with the many readily available OF choices, wondering if it's price for construction worth specifically seeking out the XL.

Thanks for c&p.

What I can see, filter looks fine at 5k mi oci. Looks well made. Would be interested to see the adbv and bypass too.

Also wondering what the going price is for the XL and where they are sold? Fwiw, never seen XLs sold at the AP stores in this area. I ask because with the many readily available OF choices, wondering if it's price for construction worth specifically seeking out the XL.

Thanks for c&p.
Yes!

Back