The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live)

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
This is a really different and unique video, on the Good, Bad, and Ugly theme. Never saw anything quite like it. Might well be worth the 6 minutes.

No flashing light show, no auto-tune, no half-naked dancers. Just outstanding musicians of many talents on a stage singing/ performing the theme to a best loved western movie.

Many extremely talented people in this video, can't imagine how this video was composed and rehearsed. WOW.

Last edited:
I love the enthusiasm the performers have. Getting into garb; the hangman's noose fulfilled; mouth harps; etc.

It also reminds me why I prefer the music from earlier generations. The scores from movies back in the day are still far better than today's rehash'd and auto-tuned junk.

My favorite threesome of movies. And some people put them down at the time.

EDIT: I should also add I consider Morricone and musical genius.
I bought the 3 movie set on DVD for like $8 a few years ago. They are some great movies despite the low budget stuff. Long stretches of the movies with no dialog. But the limited dialog is fantastic. So many classic lines.

Well, with my avatar you likely guessed my all-time favorite movie.

And that’s one of the best music videos ever posted to YouTube!

A couple of favorite lines from the movie:

"When You Have To Shoot, Shoot. Don't Talk."​

"You See In This World There's Two Kinds Of People, My Friend - Those With Loaded Guns, And Those Who Dig. You Dig."​

And this line for certain:

Tuco:

I'm very happy you are working with me and we're together again!
I get dressed, I kill him, and I’ll be right back!

Blondie:

Listen, I forgot to mention........
He's not alone. There's five of them.

Tuco:

Five?!

Blondie:

Yeah, five of 'em.

Tuco:

So, that's why you came to Tuco!
It doesn't matter. I'll kill them all......!

THANKS so much!! prolly the best EVER version of GB+U that danish orchestra s great + seeing them play makes it even BETTER!! will listen again with my louder external speakers plugged in. another unique version is the Ukulele Band of Great Britan, not good with tech so no links but it will come up on a search, thanks again as i love instrumentals as well as REAL singers of the blast from the past music!!

Back