The BMW i4's are coming!

looks pathetic.
two donkey a** size holes in front and weird design like comrade china copycats.
"let´s slap some more tv screens, so it looks cool" duh:p

looks pathetic.
two donkey a** size holes in front and weird design like comrade china copycats.
"let´s slap some more tv screens, so it looks cool" duh:p
I can get over design, barely. Built quality is light years ahead of Tesla for example. It should not be even in the same sentence, as well as handling.
But why, WHY making things more complicated? Why do I need everything on screen? Why do I need a car image with a blinking turn signal on the screen when there is a blinking turn indication in front of me where it belongs?
I always considered Tesla an absolutely unimaginative product because that iPad thing inside with abysmal built quality. So why try to follow that? Stick to what works.

Like the car. Like a hot babe with a bad nose, package is still pretty hot.

You pay some penalty but not an excessive amount for non dedicated architecture.

Its got mid pack travel legs, and realized efficiency, but its going to me more plush and fun to drive on a "one tank" basis a little like the Mach E in that regard.

The Ui is awful with car play / android as the redeemer

If buying Id need to wait at least a year till I see some 10-20 maybe a few 30 and 40K's on one to look at the degradation and charging curves in the hot and cold to see how good a job they did with the battery, for guys that need it now they'll be rolling dice.

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 11.18.44 AM.jpg

Back