The 78 Camaro' s gas line

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder I had a major gas leak. Looks like it's the original line from 1978. It was stiff and brittle. I don't know how the previous owner over looked this when he was doing all his tinkering.
June09008.jpg

It broke off while the car was idling in the carport last night and a heck of a lot of gas ran out before I saw what was happening and shut it off. My daughter could have been driving it down the road when this happened.

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Good to hear it is handled.

Looks like the dreaded too big of a file/picture that got deleted by the Mods......I did not get to see the picture.
frown.gif

Mods didn't do it......photobucket link must of changed...I do wanna see the pic too!

Glad to see a good outcome.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Good to hear it is handled.

Looks like the dreaded too big of a file/picture that got deleted by the Mods......I did not get to see the picture.
frown.gif

Mods didn't do it......photobucket link must of changed...I do wanna see the pic too!

June09008.jpg

I had a 78 Grand Prix with similiar gas lines. I had to remove the gas tank and replace all of the lines running from it to the metal lines that turns back into rubber again. Not a fun job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back