Texas Cartoon Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are always bringing up politics and religion, but you don't have the guts to post a picture of an attractive young woman.
grin2.gif

They realy need to add two subforums here . Religion and politics, if you don't want to discuss don't go there.
It would add tremendous traffic and give a lot of people a place to vent. It is just asking too much for forum members to not discuss such things in today's world. IMO

Originally Posted By: 63Marauder
Why have an "off topic" thread if you can't go off topic???

Such discussion often breaks relationships more than it builds them, and is just not a productive part of community-building on an internet forum. I'm not a moderator on BITOG, but I have moderated other discussion forums, and religion/sex/politics are topics best left to other discussion media.

Gentleman, one can always go to other sites to say whatever one wants to say. There are many veterans groups that do not mince words and call a spade a spade, well you know what I mean. Ok, now back to Disney................remember, oil changes, filters, and tires, omy.

I think a lot of discussions in here are labeled as political or religious when they're actually just about current events...just because a discussion gets the dander up of some folks doesn't mean they need to be banned, or the discussions shut down...discussions with opposing views are both informational and interesting...and general and off topic is exactly where these discussions belong...there are other topic areas for those who wish to discuss oil, filters, tires, etc....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Google image search is your friend ... wowzer.
grin.gif

+1 that is one striking young lady.

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Google image search is your friend ... wowzer.
grin.gif

+1 that is one striking young lady.

Yep, she is. I purpose BITOG, have oil lady models, that still counts right?

Trolling.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
You guys are always bringing up politics and religion, but you don't have the guts to post a picture of an attractive young woman.
grin2.gif

I did.

Of all the States I relate to the most it is Texas.

If I was to ever move to the 'States it would be Texas.

Texans, don't ever change for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back