Tax deductable Charities - Automobile (muscle car) prizes awarded

SammyChevelleTypeS3

$50 site donor 2023
Tax deductable Charities - Automobile (muscle car) prizes awarded several times per year.
A good tax deduction for giving to mostly children's charities with *BONUS* Chances to win a 100% rebuilt or a very special "survivor" level muscle or collector car. I usually donate about twice a year since I know what the Petty's Charity does for lots of families. I no longer drink or gamble and want some of that money I used to spend to go to helping people in need. (I have absolutely no connection to or any direct knowledge of anyone involved in this organization.) I was introduced to this Charity group by one of my Dealership Service Manager friends years ago. I merely thought some of the good folks at BITOG who also are into cars like me , would or may also like a chance to donate or try your luck winning a super rare vehicle most of us would never have the money to buy or build for ourselves. If not - please simply delete / ignore this post.
website for home page:
I have been donating to these charities for at least the last 4-5 years. I pay with credit card and make the "email my tickets" selection as opposed to direct mail. When u select email option you recieve an email file of a certficate of your raffle tickets as a receipt/confirmation/tax deductible amount proof.
These are a select group of charities all working together - Richard / Lee & Kyle Petty's Disabled Children's Charity called Victory Junction is one of the bigger well known of the bunch. Below is the list of the main ones as they are always trying to join up with others to help even more families + children with special needs.
website for page of charities:
Hope all are enjoying a great Sunday. We just went from 3-4 nasty days of wet , sloppy 40 deg weather days to waking up today to bright sunny skies and mild to warm 60deg. That always helps the mood here. :)

Any idea what portion of the donation actually goes to the end charities?

It looks like from the "Charities" link one donates to "New Beginning Children's Homes" and they make a grant to one of the seven charities. And I guess everything is managed by Dream Giveaway? Sounds....overly complex.

Reactions: Pew
Any idea what portion of the donation actually goes to the end charities?

It looks like from the "Charities" link one donates to "New Beginning Children's Homes" and they make a grant to one of the seven charities. And I guess everything is managed by Dream Giveaway? Sounds....overly complex.
Sorry. I do not know that. Good question and I am going to attempt to find out a bit more. Looks like it is quite a large organization.

Back