Taking Filter Requests for Dissection

Hi all,

After someone posted on here a week or two ago about Whip City Wrencher, I went and watched a few of his YouTube videos...interesting content. I sent him an email letting him know that if he ever wanted me to send him a filter or two for inspection that I would try to do that and he's taking me up on the offer. Already planning to send him a Fleetguard LF3487 lube filter, but what other filter part numbers would you guys find interesting to see him tear into? Give me a competitive cross and I'll see if we have a Fleetguard version. Either way, I'll try to find a good example of a StrataPore and NanoNet part number for him to cut open.

Thanks!

Jay

Does Fleetguard make a filter for the Hyundai's / Kia's?

OEM 26300 - 35505
FRAM XG9688
Puralator PL14459
WIX 51334

UPDATE: They do:

HF28850​

Seems pricey though. Along the lines of AMSOIL filters.

Last edited:
This a really cool idea, I like it! You could always send him a LF17531. ;)

I did some reading on the NanoNet design, it's pretty remarkable. I just wish there was one in my cross-application.

Hi all,

After someone posted on here a week or two ago about Whip City Wrencher, I went and watched a few of his YouTube videos...interesting content. I sent him an email letting him know that if he ever wanted me to send him a filter or two for inspection that I would try to do that and he's taking me up on the offer. Already planning to send him a Fleetguard LF3487 lube filter, but what other filter part numbers would you guys find interesting to see him tear into? Give me a competitive cross and I'll see if we have a Fleetguard version. Either way, I'll try to find a good example of a StrataPore and NanoNet part number for him to cut open.

Thanks!

Jay
Looks like I have been dethroned. Oh well, it’s all good as I have tons of filters to cut; some from work stuff, bunch from friends and family

Back