Synthetic Oil Filter

I chatted with Fram teck support and they said that they do not make a filter for this motor.

Subject
Product Information

Show more
Chassity 09:38 a.m.
Hello. May I help you find the right FRAM filter?
ROGER BACON 09:39 a.m.
Do you make any oil filter for a 2021 GMC 2500 with a Duramax diesel engine?
Chassity 09:39 a.m.
One moment please, while I find the data on this.

https://www.fram.com/en/elasticsearch/index/display?Application=Car & Truck&Type=Any Type&Year=2021&Make=GMC&Model=Sierra 2500 HD&Engine=6.6L V8

PH10575
ROGER BACON 09:42 a.m.
That is for the gas engine
Read
Chassity 09:43 a.m.
I do apologize I misread your message we do not have one available for the diesel engine at this time.

Would anyone ever trust what this person says again?

Last edited:
Would anyone ever trust what this person says again?
Said he misread your message. If Fram doesn't show the filter in their look-up tool for your truck, then it most likely doesn't exist. That's all the Fram guy was doing - using the look-up tool.

The Wix filter for your truck has a higher bypass pressure than the PH2 and equivalents, it looks like as of now the newer duramax engines require an application specific filter.

After all that work and discussion, I have decided that the Mobile 1 @ 30m is not the one I want. I am going to continue to use the NAPA gold. Easy to get, not to expensive, 20 mic. rating and I do not go over 10,000 km. anyways. Thankyou everyone for all your help and advice. If the manufactures' could get their s**t together, and correct all the misinformation on their sites, this would have been a lot easier. Roger

Back